- 2 trimmed, thinly sliced fennel bulbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup finely shaved Pecorino Romano
- 3 Cups mixed baby greens for presentation - optional
- Place the shaved fennel in a resealable Ziplock bag or bowl large enough to hold it.
- Thoroughly whisk together the Gremolata Olive Oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and chopped flat leaf parsley.
- Pour over the fennel and toss to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for two hours.
- In a bowl or large platter, arrange a bed of washed mixed baby greens.
- Arrange the fennel over the greens, pouring any remaining dressing over the fennel and greens.
- Sprinkle evenly with shaved Pecorino and fresh ground pepper.
(Recipe) Shaved Fennel Salad With Milanese Gremolata
- Product Code: recipe