- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 packages rapid rise yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- ¼ cup Savoury Butter Olive Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Savoury Butter Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Savoury Butter Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water and set aside. In a large bowl mix the water, sugar, butter olive oil, salt, and egg.
- Add 2 cups of flour and mix until smooth.
- Add yeast mixture.
- Mix in remaining flour until dough is easy to handle.
- Knead dough on lightly floured surface for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place in well-greased bowl, cover and let rise until doubled in size, usually 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- When doubled in size, punch down dough. Roll out on a floured surface into a 15 by 9-inch rectangle.
- Spread butter olive oil all over dough.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over "buttered" dough.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and or raisins, if desired. Beginning at the 15-inch side, role up dough and pinch edge together to seal.
- Cut into 12 to 15 slices.
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Coat the bottom of baking pan with 1/3 cup butter olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 brown sugar.
- Place cinnamon roll slices close together in the pan and let rise until dough is doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until nicely browned.
(Recipe) Dairy-Free Butter Olive Oil Cinnamon Rolls
- Product Code: recipe