- 3 TBSP MyOlive Extra Virgin Olive Oil (medium to robust)
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 lbs halibut fillets
- For the sauce, in a small bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons of the oil, plus the lemon juice, mustard , basil, lemon zest, garlic and salt to taste. set aside
- In a large nonstick skillet heat remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper to taste; add to skillet. Cook 4 to 6 minutes per side or until the fish flakes. Drizzle with sauce and serve.
Depending on your pallet, you can replace some of the EVOO with our Basil Olive Oil or Lemon Olive Oil
(Recipe) Lemon Basil Halibut
- Product Code: recipe