- 2 Tbsp MyOlive Lemon Olive Oil
- 5 green onions, white and light green parts chopped
- 2 mangos, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup MyOlive Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- Optional: a pinch of ground cinnamon or ginger
Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Add the green onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and soft, about 3 minutes.
Add the mango, cranberries, honey and balsamic. Bring the mixture to a gentle boil, stirring occasionally, then reduce heat to a simmer and cook until the mixture has thickened and the cranberries have plumped a bit, about 7 to 10 minutes.
Allow to cool a bit before serving. May be used warm, chilled or at room temperature. Will keep, sealed and refrigerated, for up to a week.
(Recipe) Cranberry Pear Mango Chutney
- Product Code: recipe