This has all the flavours of traditional deep-fried coconut shrimp with none of the work or the fat.
- 3/4 pound of large shrimp or prawns (about 15) shelled and deveined
- 1 tbsp of MyOlive Persian Lime infused olive oil
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Pinch of chili flakes
- 1/4 cup of MyOlive Coconut white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped mango
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
You could substitute Coconut balsamic with our Cilantro & Garlic white balsamic
In a mixing bowl, toss the shrimp or prawns in the olive oil, salt and chili flakes.
Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add the balsamic. Bring to a boil.
Add the shrimp, bell peppers and red onion immediately. Saute for 2 minutes, or until the shrimp are just pink and have curled.
Add the mango and stir to combine. Remove from heat, sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve over jasmine rice.
(Recipe) Coconut Lime Shrimp
- Product Code: recipe